Finally, I have succumbed to the temptation...
As Oscar Wilde has put it "I can resist everything, but temptation"
I still don't like the concept of blogging... Its much safer to say things and get away by saying that you misunderstood me... Once you put it down in a written form, it complicates things... Ask the lawyers, they will tell you so...
But having said that, I just couldn't sit and watch as lot of my friends who blog meet interesting people (read women) and hook up... So i thought "What the hell!!" But, seriously I felt that it would help me to argue and sharpen my wits over issues that will never be useful in the real world ;)
I will end this first blog, by thanking my special friend without whose constant rebuke I would never have delved into this art form...
And finally, if you are intrigued by the name of my blogspot... Well I'm a sucker for exotic names... :)
Respect...
Thursday, March 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
About Me
- Srinath Ramachandra
- When Harry met Sally love happened, When Adam met Eve mankind happened, When Adam met Steve blasphemy happened, When Larry met Sergey Google happened, When mom met dad disaster happened!
3 comments:
Am damn sure this blog would die with this one silly post. Or at the most might manage to reach some 3 posts and then willingly go extinct.
But still. Good luck with it. :D
kya baat hai....blog n all....gud ..all the best ...
The best reasons of all to start blogging ;)
Dude, we're men, can there be a better one? :D
Post a Comment